- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) & Effective APR: An overview on the rates affecting your debts and loans.
- Institutional Roles in Issuing and Processing Credit Cards: Who are the players involved and how do they relate to each other?
- Introduction to Compound Interest: What compound interest is and how it impacts your savings.
- The Rule of 72 for Compound Interest: Learn how long it will take for your money to double.
- What it Means to Buy a Company's Stock: What does it mean to buy stock in a company?
- Relationship Between Bond Prices and Interest Rates: Why bond prices move inversely to changes in interest rates.
- Introduction to Bonds: Find out what it means to buy a bond.
- Open-Ended Mutual Funds: An overview on investing in mutual funds.
Email to a friend
Posted by: go2college
Recently, I used Khan's site to brush up on math skills that I hadn't used in over 20 years! Since then, I have added Khan's link to my task bar to exercise my brain. I have forwarded this site to my son in college, majoring in finance! Thanks for sharing these free tools, they are fantastic.
Posted by: Kay Frances
Where did you find the site to brush up on your math skills and which Khans link did you link to task bar